Saturday, September 20, 2008

Challenge 5

Ok, while we wait for the results to challenge 4, I will go ahead and post challenge 5.  
You must go to wikipedia and post a lie on the Brown County, Indiana site.  Whosever lie lasts longer wins.  If no lie is removed after one week.  Then I will judge whose lie was better. 
Email your lie to me.    
Players at home, see if you can spot the lie.  First who does, can give a bonus point to either Ian or Joe.  Also if Ian or Joe remove the other's lie or tell someone where it was so they could vote them.  They shall be docked a point.  So don't cheat, believe me I already have spies who will try and get you to cheat.  I am everywhere like the bad guys in that Will Smith /Gene Hackman movie.

Update 1st of all Ian and Joe's lies are now posted.  Ian's on the Nashville page.  Joe's on the Brown County page.
Second update on challenge 4.  So see below.


Ok so both lies have been caught so I am calling it early.
Ben the vigilant poster found both.
Ians was in the Nashville page:
"Steele with T.C. Steele State Historic Park located off of State Road 46 near Belmont. And Schultz with the Adolph Schultz memorial Garden, located in Trevlac, on State Road 45. "

Joe's is on the Brown County Page. Under History
(Cars) use were strictly limited because of very bad roads and the belief, particularly in Brown County, that cars were autonomous and maleficent. "
So Ben decided to award his point to Ian.
However, I am declaring Joe the liar challenge winner.  Why? cause his lie is so crazy that people will buy it.  And that just takes guts. 
One point for Ian one for Joe.







7 comments:

Jonathan said...

haha. my favorite challenge yet.

Joe said...

My lie has been posted.

Joe said...

wait, how do we get our bonus points? are people supposed to email you when they think they've found the lie?

Unknown said...

hahah

its new life church joe, not new light, but good try.

Unknown said...

i stand corrected joe, but they are right to preaching the balefulness of the horseless cariage, to quote the late great jerry reed, lord henry ford, what have you done?

Alan said...

Yes email me. when you have spotted the lie. One has been caught but you need both for the bonus.
Alan

Alan said...

Both lies have been caught
I will post the point on thursday